MythicOwl, developer & publisher of Trancelation has just announced that their game just left Early Access. A language learning arcade received lots of gameplay updates and the full version is now available on Steam!
MythicOwl implemented the word-pairing technique in their game, bringing the best of both worlds to the players. Not only they can polish their vocabulary skills - the experience is very much entertaining, as its a video game in the first place.
What are the main changes in the final version:
• 2 new arenas
• More settings (f.e. turn off dizziness)
• User Experience updates
• New tutorial/ onboarding mechanics
• Major changes to vocabulary lists system (completion indicators, notification support etc.)
• Gamepad support
• Lots of other gameplay & stability improvements
Trancelation is available on Steam and Itch.io. The price is $9.99 but you can get in with 15% discount here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/716560/Trancelation/
• A one of a kind mix of classic arcade game and language learning platform
• Fast-paced, engaging gameplay set in a neon, fractal world
• Word association challenges to boost your linguistic skills
• Challenges designed to help you recall foreign words immediately
• A soundtrack that mixes the best of the electronic and trance genres
• An energetic atmosphere drowned in neon esthetics
• The possibility to create your own vocabulary lists and share them with others – infinite amounts of new content!
MythicOwl, established in 2014 by Tomasz Mularczyk, is an indie development company focused on bringing educational value to its games. Developers behind Trancelation, Parenting Hero, Hexologic.